Information about cookies
Cookies are small text files (letters and/or numbers) that are placed on your computer, tablet computer or smartphone using your browser. They may be active for a limited time, for example, only for the duration of the user's browsing session, or longer if they allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit. Similar technologies, such as Web beacon, Transparent GIF files, and all other forms of local storage introduced with HTML5, help us obtain information about user behavior and usage of our services. In this document, we use the term "cookie" as a collective term for all similar ones as well.
Types of cookies
- Indispensable cookies. They are a prerequisite for the website to function correctly. The duration of the cookie's validity is related to the duration of the usage session (they are deleted when the browser is closed).
- Analytical and qualitative cookies. These are cookies used to collect and analyze traffic and the way the website is used in an anonymous form. They allow, without identifying the user, to determine whether the same user reconnects to the website at different times. They further enable the system to be monitored in order to improve performance and user-friendliness. Disabling these cookies can be done without loss of functionality of the website.
- Marketing/Advertising Cookies. These are permanent cookies that identify the user (in anonymous or non-anonymous form) in order to store their preferences and adapt the navigation accordingly.
Cookies used on this website
- cookieconsent_dismissed, www.unterthurner.it, Technical, Lifetime: 1 year. System cookie, needed to prevent the cookie warning from being displayed again.
- PHPSESSID, www.unterthurner.it, Technical, Lifetime: session. System cookie, is needed to maintain the user's session.
Compared to cookies placed directly by the operator ("owner") of the website, there are also cookies placed by a third party ("third party"). An example of these are "social plugins" for Facebook, Twitter and Google+ and LinkedIn. These are areas of the visited website that are generated by third party sites and integrated into the visited website. The most common use of social plugins is aimed at sharing content with social networks. These plugins refer to the transfer of cookies from and to third party websites. This information from "third parties" is managed in the corresponding regulations that must be respected. In order to ensure maximum transparency and convenience, you will find below the web address with the different information and uses of cookies.
- Google, Google Analytics, Google Maps: Information | Configuration
If you wish to disable Google Analytics, you must set an opt-out cookie that will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To disable Google Analytics, you must visit the following link: Google Analytics deactivation https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
List of cookies
What cookies are used on this website, who is the third party provider and owner, what category do they belong to, what is their lifetime and what are they needed for?
- __utma, Google, performance, lifetime: unlimited. This cookie contains the information about when the visitor was on the site for the first time, how many times he visited it and when he visited it for the last time.
- __utmb, Google, performance, lifetime: until the end of the session. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the visitor accessed the page. Together with __utmc, this cookie can provide information about how long the visitor has been on a page.
- __utmc, Google, performance, lifetime: 30 minutes. This cookie contains a timestamp of when the visitor left the page. Together with __utmb, this cookie can provide information about the duration of the visitor's stay on a page.
- __utmk, Google, performance, lifetime: unlimited. This cookie contains a hash value over all UTM cookies mentioned here.
- __utmt, Google, performance, lifetime: 10 minutes. Indicates what type of request was made. (Can be event, transaction, item or custom variable. If no info given, it is a simple pageview).
- __utmv, Google, performance, lifetime: unlimited. This cookie is intended for custom content, can be freely assigned, and is thus used to control custom analytics.
- __utmx, Google, Performance, Lifetime: 2 years. This cookie contains values of the Google Website Optimizer.
- __utmz, Google, Performance, lifetime: 6 months. This cookie contains information about where the visitor came from before accessing the page to be analyzed. For example, it may contain information about search engines and the search terms entered there, or where on earth the calling IP address is located.
- _ga, Google, Performance, Lifetime: 2 years. Used to distinguish users.
- _gat, Google, Performance, lifetime: 10 min. Used to create tracker objects.
- _gid, Google, Performance, lifetime: 24 hours. Used to distinguish users.
Third-party vendors are independent owners of the cookies, so their policies apply.
Below is the list of third-party providers:
- FACEBOOK for more information visit the page https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- GOOGLE for more information visit the page https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads?hl=de
Users can decide for themselves whether to accept or delete cookies, or to allow them only for individual offers and service providers. Although cookies help to optimize the booking process, users who do not wish to allow cookies to report their visit can configure the cookies function accordingly in the configuration of their browser. However, one must then be aware that this may result in the loss of some of the website's functions. In each browser, the setting of cookies is different. Here you can find the instructions on how to set cookies in the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/de/kb/cookies-erlauben-und-ablehnen
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/de-de/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Weitere Browser und Endgeräte: https://www.wikihow.com/Disable-Cookies
Individual non-technical third-party cookies can also be disabled and/or deleted by the user, as explained on the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance website: www.youronlinechoices.eu.